Thank you for participating in Hang’s Event, Webinar, Masterclass and/or Workshop which consists of a class, an Event, a retreat or a series of classes or Events, whichever is applicable (the “Event”) in-person or online (the “Venue”), sponsored by the Stretch Your Potential LLC and and/or their facilitators, managers, directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents, and the activity holders, sponsors, and volunteers (hereinafter collectively referred to as, “SYP LLC”).
By participating in the Event you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
A. Nature of the Event
1. The information presented during the Event, including ideas, suggestions, techniques, trainings, exercises, processes, activities, energetic activations, empowerments, downloads, instructions, and other materials (collectively the “Materials”), is educational in nature and is provided only as general information and is not medical or psychological advice.
2. You understand the Event is experiential in nature and focuses solely on personal growth and spiritual transformation and is not to be considered treatment for any physical, emotional, or mental disorder. You agree to consult with your health care providers for any specific medical, emotional, or psychological problems or issues in advance of the Event. Further you agree to take full responsibility for your self-care during the Event and after.
3. Any stories or testimonials presented before or during the Event do not constitute a warranty, guarantee, or prediction regarding your experience during or after the Event. Further, you understand that the SYP LLC makes no warranty, guarantee, or prediction that you will experience any particular state of awareness or consciousness during or after the Event, nor does it make any representation that you will experience any particular outcome on any matter. Due to the fact that the Event includes group processes in which you may voluntarily reveal personal information, you understand that you waive your rights of privacy and confidentiality. You agree and understand that all participation is voluntary and that you are free to discontinue or not participate at any time.
4. You acknowledge and agree that anything and everything discussed with SYP LLC, Hang Boge, one of the other Speakers, or any Event participant is merely a perspective for you to consider. You further understand that your participation in the Event is not intended to create nor does it establish a client-practitioner relationship or any other type of therapeutic or professional relationship between you and SYP LLC, Hang Boge or the Facilitators.
5. Please be advised that by participating in the Event, emotional or physical sensations may surface which could be perceived as negative side effects and possibly cause psychological and/or physical discomfort. If you experience any distressing reactions by participating in the Event, you agree to inform SYP LLC, Hang Boge, or one of the other Facilitators immediately.
5. During the Event, we will discuss several adult topics relating to personal, sexual, emotional, mental, spiritual, financial and professional growth. We will also occasionally use adult or profane language to emphasize a point or connect with or surprise the audience (though we will never be intentionally lewd, and we will always use tact and discretion in doing so). Participants who are uncomfortable with such topics or language should not attend the Seminar. You agree and understand that all participation is voluntary and that you are free to discontinue or not participate at any time.
6. SYP LLC, Hang Boge and/or another Facilitator requires all Attendees to be respectful and professional to our staff, location hosts, speakers, and other attendees and their guests or families throughout the Event, even during non-scheduled downtime and breaks. SYP LLC, Hang Boge and/or another Facilitator reserve the right to ask Attendee and/or their guests to leave the conference room and Hotel immediately should they be deemed rude, uncooperative, unprofessional, intoxicated or in possession of alcohol or any illegal substance. In such case, the Attendee’s tuition/fees for the Event will not be reimbursed under any circumstances and they will not receive any future products, services or correspondence from SYP LLC, Hang Boge and/or another Facilitator.
7. Safeguarding your personal information is of the highest concern to us. We will use commercially reasonable means to preserve the confidentiality of personal information that you entrust to us except when disclosure may be required by law. We ask that you maintain in confidence any personal information that you may learn about other Event participants through your participation in the Event.
B. Waiver and Release of Liability
1. In consideration of your participation in the Event and signing below you hereby generally release SYP LLC, Hang Boge, their agents, employees, assistants and co-sponsors including, but not limited to, any host hotel and its employees and agents, from any liability whatsoever related to your participation in the Event.
You acknowledge that you have fully and truthfully disclosed your current medical condition. You acknowledge you have been informed that the Event may include physically and mentally demanding and stressful activities. You agree and understand that all participation is voluntary and that you are free to discontinue or not participate at any time. You certify that you are physically and mentally capable of engaging in these activities and that there are no medical or psychological conditions currently afflicting you or which you have experienced in the past that would, if disclosed, cause SYP LLC to deny your participation in the Event. You certify that you are not currently under the care of any physician, or if you are under the care of a physician you have reviewed the emotional intensity, hours, and physical demands of the Event with your health care professional(s) and have received their approval to attend this program and participate in full with no limitations whatsoever.
2. You represent that you are competent and able to understand the nature and consequences of participating in the Event, and that you are an adult under the laws of the State of your residence and the State of Hawaii. If you are a minor, your parent or legal guardian hereby represents that you are competent and able to understand the nature and consequences of participating in the Event and they must sign below consenting to your participation.
3. You understand that your participation in the Event and all physical and mental activities during the Event are strictly voluntary, at your own risk, and that you freely choose to participate. Since the Event is experiential and the extent of the Event’s risks and benefits are not fully known, you agree to assume and accept full and complete responsibility for any known and unknown risks associated with your participation in the Event, including any physical injury, psychological or emotional effects, death, loss, or property damage.
4. You agree to release the SYP LLC, Hang Boge, the Facilitators, employees, volunteers, and any independent contractors from any liability resulting from your participation in the Event. Specifically, you and your heirs agree to fully release, indemnify, hold harmless and defend the SYP LLC, Hang Boge, the Facilitators, employees, agents, the host hotel, volunteers, other participants and any independent contractors, from any and all claims or liability, and for any damage or injury, including but not limited to, financial, personal, emotional, psychological, medical, or otherwise, which you may incur arising at any time as a result of your voluntary decision to participate in the Event. This Waiver and Release shall be binding on your heirs and assigns and shall be in favor of SYP LLC, Hang Boge, the Facilitators, employees, agents, the host hotel, volunteers, other participants, any independent contractors, or any individuals or entities in any way connected to the Event releasing all from any liability whatsoever in the event that you sustain any physical injury, mental damage or death as a result of your decision to participate in any activities of the Event.
5. In the event of an accident, injury or sickness, you give permission to the SYP LLC, Hang Boge, the Facilitators, employees, volunteers, and any independent contractors to seek medical attention and/or authorize emergency medical treatment if necessary. The SYP LLC will first attempt to communicate with your authorized emergency contact before seeking medical treatment for you, unless it is not feasible or practical. SYP LLC, Hang Boge, the Facilitators, employees, volunteers, and any independent contractors will not be held liable for any accident, injury, sickness, death, loss, or property damage that might arise out of or in connection with such authorized emergency medical treatment.
6. You further agree to hold harmless SYP LLC, Hang Boge, the Facilitators, employees, volunteers, and any independent contractors from any damages or costs, including Court and attorney’s fees, which may be incurred due to your participation in the Event.
7. You agree and understand the Event may be filmed, photographed and/or recorded and that any and all reproductions are the exclusive property of SYP LLC and that SYP LLC shall have all rights in and to such film, photographs and/or recordings, including the copyright therein as SYP LLC is the exclusive copyright owner. The copyright shall include, but not be limited to, the right to use, re-use, publish, and re-publish and otherwise reproduce, modify, and display any such film, photograph and/or recording for educational and promotional purposes, including without limitation, audiotapes, audio CDs, DVDs, websites, video, or film or any other form of recorded images. You grant the SYP LLC the right, without compensation to you, to film, photograph and/or record you while participating in the Event and you waive any right which you now have or may have hereafter in any such film, photograph and/or recording. You agree to not record by audio, video, photographic or any other means, any portion of the Event. You do hereby hold harmless and forever release SYP LLC, Hang Boge, their agents and assigns from any claim or claims arising from the use of video, movie, photographic or audio reproductions in which you are included.
8. Any and all matters in dispute between the parties to this Waiver and Release, whether arising from or relating to the Waiver and Release itself, or arising from alleged extra-contractual facts prior to, during, or subsequent to the Waiver and Release, including, without limitation, fraud, misrepresentation, negligence, gross negligence or any other alleged tort or violation of the contract, shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Hawaii, without regard to conflicts of law doctrines and regardless of the legal theory upon which such matter is asserted. If any portion of this Waiver and Release is held to be invalid, it is agreed that the balance of the Waiver and Release shall continue in full force and affect. This Waiver and Release shall be binding upon you and your heirs, family, legal representative, successors, and assigns.
9. This Waiver and Release constitutes the entire and final agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior oral or written agreements, discussions or understandings. This Waiver and Release may not be modified in any respect except in writing describing the modification and signed by all parties. By signing below, you acknowledge that you have carefully and completely read and fully understand all aspects of this Waiver and Release and you agree to all of the terms and conditions stated herein.
I HAVE READ THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE WORD BY WORD INCLUDING, IN PARTICULAR, THE DISCLAIMERS ABOVE. I HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO CONSULT WITH MY ADVISORS AND ATTORNEYS REGARDING THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE AND ITS EFFECT. I FULLY UNDERSTAND THE WAIVER AND RELEASE AND AM ENTERING THIS AGREEMENT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY:
By entering your name, your email address on this website hangingwithhang.com, you indicate your acknowledgment, consent and agreement. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HEREBY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING IN ANY/ALL ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE EVENT that states in this Event participation Waiver and Release of Liability Agreement.